What Am I Doing With My Life? is a weekly segment where I recap all the things I spent my week reading, watching and listening to. Think of it as a weekly link roundup but better, because it has a much more adorable name...
What you might have missed while you were out having a life:
- If you feel like laughing until your stomach hurts read these reviews of Haribo sugar free gummy bears. Do not read in class unless you want your professor to know you are definitely not paying attention.
- You can take a quiz to figure out which New Girl character you would be. I got Schmidt. (Actually pretty proud about that.)
- Google continues to be the best search engine on earth. Go on Google Images and search Atari Breakout.
- Need to figure out whether you need that extra sweater or not? Let Drake tell you the weather.
- Did you notice that Gmail went down today? Don't worry it's back up and running. Here are the 15 Best Twitter Reactions to Gmail Being Down. At least I know I'm not the only over dramatic person on the planet.
What I spent my week doing:
- My column for Her Campus this week was the first installment of the "12 Things You're Doing Wrong On Social Media."
- Remember the Hippie Run I mentioned last week? Cause I registered for it. For only 20 dollars you can run a 5k and have an excuse to dress like a
- I got bored late one night and completely redesigned my Tumblr.
- I wrote about the two awesome people that helped make me studying abroad possible. Check it out here.