What Am I Doing With My Life? is a weekly segment where I recap all the things I spent my week reading, watching and listening to. Think of it as a weekly link roundup but better, because it has a much more adorable name...
What you might have missed while you were out having a life:
- The third season of American Horror Story has finally ended, and I'm not sure how I feel about what went down. Relive the best moments in gif form here.
- Thanks to my friend Aaron I've developed an addiction to Snapchat. I'm a few months late to the fun though which leaves me with one friend to snap until 2 am or until he falls asleep, whichever comes first. This girl's Snapchats make me want to cancel my cell phone service and just give up on life. Or snapchatting.
- Apparently this is the mating dance of the Chilean flamingos. Do you think if I try it on campus I'll nab a valentine?
- Watch these guys try to guess bra prices and other everyday things women buy.
What I spent my week doing:
- Over on Her Campus I wrote about the photo a day challenge I'm in charge of. A twenty dollar gift card is the prize for the winning Instagram photo.
- I wrote an article for Life at UCR (my school's admissions blog). It's a day in the life of a typical college student at UCR, me of course!
|My finished outfit for this weekend's Hippie Run!|